Farabi Language School Student Responsible
Responsible behavior by each student is the only way in which he/she can get his/her rights. Full acceptance of responsibility with the exercise of rights will provide students with greater opportunity to serve themselves and society.
Students have a responsibility to:
- Attend school regularly and punctually and make every effort to achieve in all areas of their education.
- Be prepared for class with appropriate materials and properly maintain textbooks and other school equipment.
- Follow school regulations regarding entering and leaving the classroom and school building.
- Behave in a manner that contributes to a safe learning environment and which does not violate other students’ right to learn.
- Share information with school officials regarding matters which may endanger the health and welfare of members of the school community.
- Respect the dignity and equality of others and refrain from conduct which denies or impinges on the rights of others.
- Show respect for school property and respect the property of others, both private and public.
- Be polite, courteous and respectful toward others regardless of actual or perceived age, race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin and refrain from making slurs based on these criteria.
- Behave in a polite, truthful and cooperative manner towards students, teachers and other school staff.
- Promote good human relations and build bridges of understanding among the members of the school community.
- Use non-confrontational methods to resolve conflicts.
- Express themselves in a manner which promotes cooperation and does interfere neither with the educational process; nor the modern education systems in Egypt .
- Bring to school only those personal possessions which are safe and do not interfere with the learning environment.
- Adhere to the guidelines established for teaching aids and activities in the school gymnasium, physical education classes, and laboratories.
- Be familiar with the school Discipline Code and abide by school rules and regulations; which have been stated due to modern education systems in Egypt.
- Provide leadership to encourage fellow students to follow established school policies and practices.
- Keep parents informed of school-related matters, including progress in school, social and educational events, and ensure that parents receive communications that are provided by school staff to students for transmittal to their parents.