Welcome to Farabi Language School!
Office appointments behavior of a more serious or recurring nature will be discussed with the administrators and appropriate action will be taken. Parents may be contacted when a child comes to the office depending on the seriousness of the incident. If a child comes to the office, they may be involved in:
- Writing a plan of action to avoid the problem in the future
- Meeting with the other students involved to discuss/solve the problem
- Calling parents so that they can be involved in the solution
- Time away from the activity or situation
The following behavior will be treated seriously and may result in suspension:
- Bullying or consistent teasing, name-calling, or intimidation
- Threatening or intimidating remarks, either oral or written (including e-mail)
- Fighting, inappropriate touching, or physical intimidation.
- School property damage
- Tampering with a faculty member’s personal items
- Defying authority
- Academic dishonesty
A conference will be held with parents of children who are suspended.
The administration preserves the right to treat each case individually.